Welcome To Little Learners
- Little Learners is a transition to school programme for '4 and a half' year old children.
- It allows the children the opportunity to prepare for school while having fun.
- The children come to school on Tuesday afternoons at 1.30pm and work together learning the alphabet, maths, writing, art and social skills.
- Each session is held in the new entrant classroom - our kereru room.
- Little Learners allows the children to ease into a more structured school environment over a period of time before they start school at five.
- Many of our parents have said that Little Learners has made the transition to school an easier process for the children, as they become more confident in our school environment.
Phone/email or fax Green Island School for an enrolment form